Wedded Bliss

Yesterday was a beautiful day.
Tara, my cute sister-in-law who's been living with us got married!
The day was just as it ought to be, 
sun shining...
temple ceremony spirit filled...
I cried...
and cried...
and cried...
Tara looked beautiful and radiant...
Karl looked like a little boy on Christmas... only happier...
and it reminded me of a special day just 2 1/2 years ago...
only the flowers were much prettier yesterday :). 

I am so grateful for the LDS Temple.
I love the spirit that is felt there...
the learning that continually takes place...
the peace...
the refuge from the storm...
the love of eternal families...
and the hope of new and lasting relationships...

Congratulations to Tara & Karl! 
What a wonderful beginning to a wonderful life! 

The only good photo of Tara I got... more beautiful ones to come I AM SURE! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day