Today
This morning I got up a little earlier than normal.
Took the time to think about some of the things that I need to work on.
Attended institute... and was grateful for a loving Father in Heaven.
Chatted with a dear friend about things of the Spirit...
and felt so much peace.
Although life gets crazy and sometimes I feel lost and alone...
I'm constantly surrounded by reminders that I'm not.
The papers will get graded.
The readings will get read.
The thesis will be fine.
And in the end, those things aren't the things that TRULY matter.
The things that matter are:
My little sister flew in this morning from Alaska.
We'll have a wonderful baby shower this evening for my future nephew.
Tomorrow, we'll pick up my little brother from the airport as he returns home faithfully from his mission.
and Friday we'll be reunited as a WHOLE family for the first time in 2 years.
But what a blessing we have because of Temple covenants... we'll be together always.
So, today... I'm so excited my grin might jump off my face...
I'm so happy I can't stop telling people...
And I'm at peace because... "The gospel is true"!!!! :) (love you Mel).
Thanks to a dear friend, Meghan, for the inspiration I needed to write this post.

Comments