Oh what do you do in cold season?


It may not even be cold season for all I know... but Talon had a nasty cold earlier this week and I sought to take care of him, drink airborne and other such remedies, and get plenty of sleep and liquids so I could thwart the inevitable... but I forgot the time-held truth...

S.T.R.E.S.S. = Sick, tissues, rest, eating soup, and skipping school

And so... I'm doing just those things as of noon yesterday. Anyone have any good cold remedies? Pass them my way!

Comments

Chelsea said…
So I was really excited that you had blogged, but then when I read it I realized that it was a bummer. Get better super quickly! You can't be sick when we come to play!
Susan said…
Ick, I'm with you on this one. I'm sick, Clark's sick, and Luke's sick. Not fun. Basically we just whine. That's all we've come up with so far. (:
Feel better!!
Chelle said…
Zicam. I'm not kidding. It's GOLDEN. I know lots of people don't believe in things that don't come from doctors or whatever, but- I think this stuff comes from magical sources. Like wizards. Or unicorns. Every time I get a cold and forget to take Zicam, it lasts about 9 days (I get them way bad). But when I start taking Zicam at the beginning it always lasts about 3 days. So there you have it. I don't know if it works for everyone, but I have like 6 bottles of the stuff lying around. :) The best ones are the dissolvable orange ones, but the spray kind isn't bad either. Don't get the chewables. Gross. Wow. So there you have it. An abridged version of the history of Zicam. Bibliography to follow.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day