And thus it begins...


Well, it's September, and that means Fall Semester is well under way. Hopefully my LAST fall semester... but I've thought that before. 

I'm so busy I think I have something to do every hour of every day (excluding my very important sleeping and eating time), but I love it. I always do better when I'm busy... but I'm starting to wonder, when does it get too busy? So, I started looking at my priorities:

1. Family
2. Church and callings
3. School
4. RA job
5. TA job
6. Music lessons
7. Relaxation and Recreation

This SHOULD make it all better, right. Right... only sometimes it's just not that easy. 

But I went on a fun bike ride with my Beehives tonight and my AWESOME advisor to the Beehives. It was fun and it reminded me of the simple things of life.
Thanks to those 12 year old girls, I feel loved.

ps- I'm doing better with my calling... I really love it, sometimes it is difficult, but I'm learning and growing... thanks for all your comments... I'm putting them to work... you're all the best!

Comments

Janalee said…
GEez that is quite the list of priorities. you are one busy lady!

by the way, send me your email and i will get you another invite to my blog. I have learned that if you don't get on very often, it kicks you off after a while. It "expires" its weird.
Mindy said…
I texted you to tell you how adorable you were with your YW. I got no response. I will take it as you were too busy. ;) P.s. I am organzing my third RS Presidency ... looking for my Nicole. :) :)
Amanda said…
I think you're amazing for doing graduate school! Good luck with a new semester!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day