Picture time!

Ok... picture overload...ish? I've been terrible at taking pictures... but here are a few:

My two sisters-in-law and I went to Bear Lake, enjoyed some sun and pizza! We're attempting some sort of kissy face thing... best not to ask.

Next... although there were many things that happened in between the two, I just didn't take any pictures... was the Anderson Family Reunion in Island Park. We convinced my sister Melanie to join us (who is NOT and Anderson but can pretty much mold into any family...she's just that cool).

Luckily, Talon actually made it for quite a bit of the reunion... He's one good looking hunk! :)

Garen kept me smiling and Melanie company... I think he was glad for a friend, his cousins aren't really close to his age, so Mel was a fun one for him. We had some great devotionals, dinners, activities, and fun. One of the highlights was racing (some of the boats knew it was an 'unspoken' race) down the river in flatbed boats. Talon, Garen, Melanie and I were in a boat and of course won... Those of you who know the Hicken competitiveness should know that Tal's family is equally so. It was grand.

Another highlight was the Mack's Inn Dinner and Show... now, it must be said that a much better dinner and exponentially better show are to be had at our own Bear Lake's Pickleville Playhouse, but it was entertaining. The craziest part was that the male lead and female lead were siblings... Gross. Singing lovey dovey-ness and making eyes at your sibling... weird. But no worries, the male lead has a Christmas CD out, if anyone is dying for some new music. (Word to the wise... just be glad its not a music video, his dancing might make you sick).

This is Tal's cousin's kid... SOOOOO cute. Wish he was mine... Justine?

Of course we had to pose because we were a big part of the show... I'm digging my hot dress and huge hips! 

We made some sweet vessels while in Island Park. Talon's is called "The Black Death" or to translate directly, "the death black"... mine was entitled, the "Vessel of Righteous and Hopeful Waves". Thanks Kelly's Heros for that inspiration! Just so you can appreciate Talon's skills, here are a few shots of his:




And the plank...


Au Revoir... 

napping with the Barkmeister... Love that pup!



You know you're jealous that your food doesn't smile at you. :) 

Comments

Dimicks said…
Love the post. It was such a fun time. I agree with the nasty bit of lovey dovey between Robin and Maid Marian:)
Love, Justine
p.s. you can borrow the babe anytime!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day