I will...
Somedays start out just not as good as we'd like them to.
Today was beginning as one of those days.
I was grumpy, unforgiving, unknowing, and frustrated...
about nothing and everything.
But, the Lord knows me and understands that sometimes... I'm not great.
So He sends me things to remind me...
That He is in control.
That He is in control.
Today it was the 2009 EFY soundtrack and a brisk walk up the canyon.
The trees and river were beautiful.
There was a breeze.
There was sun shining down through the trees.
And the music touched my soul.
And I felt peace in a world so full of doubt and confusion.
I felt love from a Father who knows me.
I felt strength to conquer whatever I may face.
And I knew, again that whatever He might ask me... I would answer:
I will.
I once had the opportunity to meet Hilary Weeks. She may never know, but she touched my life.
I've always loved music.
listening, creating, performing, and sharing... music.
And most importantly, the gospel through the medium of music.
Hilary has done that. She has done it because she knows Him and she loves Him.
And I'm so grateful for her song, "I will".
For what it has taught me...
for what it has taught the YW I work with...
and for the strength and power of the spirit...
that are invited by her beautiful words and wonderful spirit.
So today, thanks to a song and a prayer... I will.


Comments