He's "Fabulously Amazing and Good looking"...
...At least that's what he said.
But really, Talon is pretty darn awesome!
Not to get too mushy and 'look at my awesome life'...
BUT... Talon is pretty great and I'm just lucky to have him around.
Lately we've been having some pretty cool adventures:
- Successfully helping my sister-in-law Tara to get engaged to an AWESOME guy.
- Visiting the Family in Bountiful 5x in just the last few weeks (this is great now that we are FREE)
- Getting OUT of the parent's place (the boxes are NOT unpacked... just fyi)
- He's coming to Girl's Camp this week with me!!! HOW FUN!!!!
- He and our friend Clark beat Suz and I at Hand and Foot (revenge will be sweet)
- Summer school... oh how we love thee
- RUNNING... I'm still trying to be a runner, some success has occurred
- I even got to go to Cedar City this last weekend with my mom and see how my littlest sis is a "girl state girl!"
Yep, we're pretty much Indiana Jones with the amount of adventure-ness we've had. Stay tuned for more fun filled times!
But really, Talon is pretty darn awesome!
Not to get too mushy and 'look at my awesome life'...
BUT... Talon is pretty great and I'm just lucky to have him around.
Lately we've been having some pretty cool adventures:
- Successfully helping my sister-in-law Tara to get engaged to an AWESOME guy.
- Visiting the Family in Bountiful 5x in just the last few weeks (this is great now that we are FREE)
- Getting OUT of the parent's place (the boxes are NOT unpacked... just fyi)
- He's coming to Girl's Camp this week with me!!! HOW FUN!!!!
- He and our friend Clark beat Suz and I at Hand and Foot (revenge will be sweet)
- Summer school... oh how we love thee
- RUNNING... I'm still trying to be a runner, some success has occurred
- I even got to go to Cedar City this last weekend with my mom and see how my littlest sis is a "girl state girl!"
Yep, we're pretty much Indiana Jones with the amount of adventure-ness we've had. Stay tuned for more fun filled times!
Comments
Next time though...NO MERCY!!