SOOO much to be grateful for...
I have so many things to be grateful for...
sometimes, it is very obvious what amazing blessings I have.
Other times, I forget and let the world and Satan bog me down...
but today...
I'm grateful...
I'm grateful for a wonderful mom-
who loves me and still teaches me-
for a mom who loves the Lord-
for a mom who prays in faith-
for a mom who searches the scriptures-
for a mom who will always be my example-
one whom I can "Look Up" too.
Happy Mother's Day MOM!
I'm grateful that finals are over...
and Talon and I can relax...
I'm grateful for a family that will let us move in...
again...
while we wait for our new place to open up...
I'm grateful for a brother-in-law who...
loves my little sister...
takes care of her...
graduated yesterday!!!
and became an Air Force 2nd Lieutenant yesterday...
He is a great example for us all!
Love you Brig! Congrats!
I guess now they'll have to move...
but maybe I can talk my parents into helping me go visit!
I'm grateful for a younger brother...
who is serving the Lord...
and teaching the gospel...
and gets to call home today!
Love you Chase... one day you'll read this (maybe).
Just a few things I'm grateful for.
Love you all!
sometimes, it is very obvious what amazing blessings I have.
Other times, I forget and let the world and Satan bog me down...
but today...
I'm grateful...
I'm grateful for a wonderful mom-
who loves me and still teaches me-
for a mom who loves the Lord-
for a mom who prays in faith-
for a mom who searches the scriptures-
for a mom who will always be my example-
one whom I can "Look Up" too.
Happy Mother's Day MOM!
I'm grateful that finals are over...
and Talon and I can relax...
I'm grateful for a family that will let us move in...
again...
while we wait for our new place to open up...
I'm grateful for a brother-in-law who...
loves my little sister...
takes care of her...
graduated yesterday!!!
and became an Air Force 2nd Lieutenant yesterday...
He is a great example for us all!
Love you Brig! Congrats!
I guess now they'll have to move...
but maybe I can talk my parents into helping me go visit!
I'm grateful for a younger brother...
who is serving the Lord...
and teaching the gospel...
and gets to call home today!
Love you Chase... one day you'll read this (maybe).
Just a few things I'm grateful for.
Love you all!

Comments