A Memorial


Today I am again grateful.
I am grateful for:
- those who have fought and sacrificed for our country
- those who continue to do so
- those who have taught me about the gospel
- those who serve in nations around the world sharing the gospel
- those who whom I call family
I.am.grateful.
for peace and the spirit.

Memorial Day has changed through the decades from originally symbolizing a day of thankfulness to those who have served our country in war and the fallen who protected the rest of us. However, now it is a day to remember all those who have passed before us. May the Lord's blessings be with all of us today as we have a Memorial.

Comments

Mindy said…
I love your new layout! So light and airy! :)
Tera said…
I hope you had a great Memorial Day!
Whitney Baldwin said…
Thanks for the reminder of what we are celebrating!
Hope you are doing well in your new gig!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day