Runner in training



So... I'm a runner wannabe. I think I'm a runner, but I'm just not consistent enough to be called 'a runner' and I simply don't run often enough to get any better. But today... I'm going to call myself a runner because I ran 5.58 miles in 51 minutes. That's right... watch me run!

Comments

kara said…
Ah! I wish I could do that. I did 4.5 in 40 minutes this week. I want to get to 5 miles SO bad! Good job!

You should sign up for dailymile.com and we can watch each other's training!
Unknown said…
You are so a runner! Way more than me. I'm training for the Wasatch Back relay right now, and I'm not making it very far very fast. :)
Steph Romney said…
Woo! Way to go! You are a great runner, wish I could endure that for that long...
Brittney said…
Hey Hey I have a blog! :) and congrats on the running! We sound a lot of like in our running experiences! Keep up the good work! You are so amazing, and such a good friend! Thanks! :)
Susan said…
Good job! That is awesome friend! Maybe when we come up next week we could go for a run...although from the sounds of it I might not be able to keep up with you! (:

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day