CRAZY


Sometimes... this is how I feel. Just a little CRAZY! And here's why (feel free to skip the lists if you don't want to read my incessant whining).
The things I've accomplished today:
-Blog stalking my favorite blogs
- Exercised
- taught a piano lesson
- showered
- read my scriptures
- surfed the internet
- printed a map off of mapquest
- bought tickets to an upcoming musical at USU
- filled out a TAship application (let's all pray I can get one this year)
- paid bills
- posted some jewelry that I NEVER wear on ebay
Things I started to accomplish today:
- cleaning the apartments... whoops... not done yet and it's 2pm!!!
- Filing my taxes online... it was going great, and then... FREEZE! so, we're waiting to finish that one
- reading for my classes... just about 400 pages to do... today... then come up with an outline and questions for one class and write a stinkin' awesome summary of another
- load CDs onto our computer... but now I'm down to the ones that we burned... I hate trying to figure out all of the info. about the song and I refuse to have music listed in itunes as 'track 1', etc.
- started on a really cool Valentine's/Anniversary gift for Talon, but I obviously can't post about it here... he actually reads my blog

Things still to do:
- READ!!!!!
- Go to the store
- Finish all of the above mentioned NOT finished items
- try not to go insane...
- teach piano
- figure out how we're going to pay for our last year of school-- in doing my taxes I realized we may not qualify for GRANTS!!! so pray... pray hard

And then I realized...
I am so blessed. I am so lucky. I have a healthy body that I can work out with. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and works hard to provide for us and work for his future. I have parents who love me and taught me the gospel. I have brothers and sisters who love me despite that they know me. I have a home... and a home I don't pay for. I have the gospel. This is truly the most important thing in my life. I had a moment today when I realized how the Lord is trying to shape me... and my shaping process is NOT as hard as it could and has and will be. And for that... I'm grateful. I'm so grateful for a Father in Heaven who knows me so perfectly and loves and forgives me anyway. I'm so grateful for a Savior who understands my weaknesses and struggles and sends the Spirit to bring Peace to my soul. I am grateful. What are you grateful for?

Comments

Abbey and Todd said…
hey Nicole! Of course you can link my blog! You look like you're doing great! What program are you working on?

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day