change




I revel in it. I really like it. I even push for it. Weird, I know, most people shy away from it. I don't know if it was that my parent's moved every 4 or 5 years when I was growing up or just that it's exciting and fun... but I like CHANGE. But... it, of course depends on the kind of change. So, to celebrate my birthday... I went for this change:



Should I keep it or grow it back out? What do you think?



Comments

Unknown said…
Cute! You are beautiful either way. :)
Kami said…
love it...especially straightened. But of course you look hot with long hair too ;)
Damaris said…
I love it! I think it's really cute and you should keep it.
Unknown said…
Very cute hair!! I think you should keep it!
Mindy said…
I think it looks faaaabulous!!
Foxy hair! I think that hair is one of those things that is always a good outlet for the "change bug." Keep it until you're ready for another change :)
Nicole said…
I love it!!!! I think you are beautiful no matter what!
Megh said…
SO cute! I've never liked change much, UNLESS it was a hair change. I always love a good hair change.
Dana said…
LOVE it! Can't wait to see it in person in just a week :)
Missy said…
Love it! Somedays I wish I could be that brave but I just keep growing and growing it out!! I love it, you're one hot momma!
Amanda said…
Keep it! It's way cute :)
Belinda said…
It's super cute! I miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day