Before I found you...
How did I live? Seriously! No, I'm not talking about Mr. T-man, (I'm trying to decide how elusive I'd like my blog to become)... although he's pretty much the best thing since sliced bread, but this blog I found from my friend's blog is going to make me a very happy woman! I stay pretty busy trying to study and go to class and clean and keep these apartments running, so... I don't cook as many elaborate meals as I use to. I've been turning too---> MY CROCK-POT! I have a few really good recipes, but I've been on a search for something more... and then I found it: 365 Days of Slow Cooking! Thanks to my friend who had the link (again, not sure how elusive)... but hopefully you'll all find the happy goodness that I have found. Crock-pot, I think we're going to have a nice long relationship.
Comments