It was a good idea when I started...


I thought it was a good idea to quit my job...
I thought it was a good idea to start a masters...
I thought it was a good idea to become a manager...
I thought it was a good idea to study political science...
I thought it was a good idea to grow up....

AND THEY WERE!

But, it appears my research project for one of my courses was NOT a good idea.
I e-mailed high school teachers...
I e-mailed high school administrators...
I e-mailed district office personnel...
AND THEN...
I found out that I had to get permission slips so I could have high school students
answer a 15 question survey about media... ANONYMOUSLY.
I haven't even gotten into the classrooms!
What is the world coming to?
ps- sorry to those who tried to read it previously, the font showed up wonderfully on my comp.

Comments

Mindy said…
Why the Webdings, love? :) I had to put it into Word and change the font to read it. Tricky, tricky. :)
Janalee said…
that was a lot of effort, you stinker.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day