In case you're curious
Now... I'm not asking you to read it.
I'm not even telling you that you should read it.
I'm just saying that, if you'd like to...
you could read it.
It's a political blog...
5 polisci or jcomm majors or grad students...
It's pretty interesting... if you like that kind of stuff.
so... if you want to...
check out: sensationalized minutiae
I'm not even telling you that you should read it.
I'm just saying that, if you'd like to...
you could read it.
It's a political blog...
5 polisci or jcomm majors or grad students...
It's pretty interesting... if you like that kind of stuff.
so... if you want to...
check out: sensationalized minutiae
Comments
I don't know if you're one of the writers for the linked blog, but don't be so tentative. I remember how nervous I was to express my opinion against Prop 8. I know we disagree on issues, but I have always benefited from you opinions. If it matters to you, don't worry about talking politics--we could use more people on both sides willing to talk calmly and intelligently about difficult subjects. (Preferable, I might add, to discussing one's apple pie recipes, in my opinion.)
Best,
Ben