"I've got lots of skills"
Like driving skills...

I drove down to Provo last Saturday to spend the day with my sister-in-law Shae on her birthday
Like playing with dog skills...

Our family dog, Barkley, and my cousin's cute new dog, Mo
Like singing "happy birthday" skills...

To Mama Saun and Tara (Sept. 2), to Chase via e-mail (Sept. 15th), to Melanie and Shae (Sept. 19th), to my cousin-in-law Mike (sorry, just know it is in Sept.), to my friends Belinda, Mindy, and Andi via facebook (Sept. 22nd, 18th, and 29th respectively).
Like watching other people cut hair skills...

disclaimer: I CAN indeed cut Talon's hair. I just choose not to, because it takes 1/4 the time, and I feel no stress when someone else, THANKS ERIN! does it.
Like practicing to do people's hair skills...

My little sister's hair... she was just getting over swine flu
Like watching a parade skills...


USU Homecoming Parade. I'd never been to one... and Tal was in it
Like doing hair and make-up skills...


Melanie (my little sister) had the LHS Homecoming Dance and so I was called upon. Notice the slight differences in the hair styles- doesn't she look smokin?
Like reading over 300 pages skills...
I guess that's the daily dose I should be getting use to
Yeah... I'm basically Napolean Dynamite!
I drove down to Provo last Saturday to spend the day with my sister-in-law Shae on her birthday
Like playing with dog skills...
Our family dog, Barkley, and my cousin's cute new dog, Mo
Like singing "happy birthday" skills...
To Mama Saun and Tara (Sept. 2), to Chase via e-mail (Sept. 15th), to Melanie and Shae (Sept. 19th), to my cousin-in-law Mike (sorry, just know it is in Sept.), to my friends Belinda, Mindy, and Andi via facebook (Sept. 22nd, 18th, and 29th respectively).
Like watching other people cut hair skills...
disclaimer: I CAN indeed cut Talon's hair. I just choose not to, because it takes 1/4 the time, and I feel no stress when someone else, THANKS ERIN! does it.
Like practicing to do people's hair skills...
My little sister's hair... she was just getting over swine flu
Like watching a parade skills...
USU Homecoming Parade. I'd never been to one... and Tal was in it
Like doing hair and make-up skills...
Melanie (my little sister) had the LHS Homecoming Dance and so I was called upon. Notice the slight differences in the hair styles- doesn't she look smokin?
Like reading over 300 pages skills...
I guess that's the daily dose I should be getting use to
Yeah... I'm basically Napolean Dynamite!
Comments
2. You are pretty much one of the most skilled people I know.
3. You also have good prank calling skills ... And good Homestar Runner impersonation skills. ;) Just to name a few.