It's illegal to get sick


According to my sister anyway.
My mom also stole the title.
And now I'll steal it.
Now, I don't think I'm as bad as my youngest sister, but I may be at the illegal part nonetheless.

Cancelling voice lessons, piano lessons, temple trips, you get the picture. But, I don't have any classes today and I only have one tomorrow, so I'm feeling positive thinking I should be ok soon!
(If you're feeling like you need a laugh, go HERE, it should brighten your day a little!)

Comments

Susan said…
feel better!! love ya!
DeeAura said…
Sorry you're sick, honey! :( Get better quick!
Anonymous said…
hi there friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous model. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 220 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?
Anonymous said…
good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for that singular model. The prices for the shoes are around 180 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?
Anonymous said…
hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 330 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?
Anonymous said…
hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that exact make. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 350 pounds everwhere. But finally I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day