E*X*C*I*T*E*D!!!!


So, a few things have gotten me pretty excited lately:


1) I GOT A PIANO!!! And it's been tuned!!!


Look at that beautiful thing!!!! Don't ask what the former owner was thinking about doing to the bench. It makes me nervous about the possible plan she may have had for the piano. Yikes!


2) Our aggies didn't get stomped too badly by the U and the game was actually fun to watch. That hasn't happened since I was in middle school! Go Aggies!!!!


3) I'm finally starting to feel like I know what I'm talking about in my graduate courses. Remember those dreams about showing up to school unprepared and feeling like an idiot? Well, that was my reality for the first couple of weeks.


4) It's Friday!!!! Anyone else happy about that?

Comments

Susan said…
I am, I am (excited it is friday)!!! And go aggies! It's always exciting when we lose by less than 50 points. (:
DeeAura said…
YahoooooO!!!! To everything. :) But especially to that piano! I'm so excited for you! Also. That piano bench might make me cry/give me nightmares. Who DOES that?!
Megh said…
Happy Friday! And yay to the piano, and the aggies! All of these things make me excited, too!
Megh said…
And I forgot to mention, hoorah for being a master at your Master's Program! What a good feeling.
Mindy said…
No, let's talk about that bench ... What DID she do to it ... And what WERE her plans for the piano? :) Adore the photo of you. You certainly DO look excited and yes ... Our Aggies! They looked alright against the U ... No longer part of ESPN's Bottom 10 teams! Woot! Woot! We're not the best of the worst!!! YAY!
Shirlene said…
Nothing like a piano in a home -- but does this mean you won't be up to play my piano any more?
Alyse said…
Yay! So glad I can blog stalk you now!!
Halsey said…
How fun to have a piano! We just inherited a really old one with ivory keys from my great grandmother. It desperately needs tuning...[sigh] One day!

And isn't football season a blast? We're loving it.
Whitney Baldwin said…
Very much green with envy over the piano. But you know that. I am excited that you are excited! Yay for excitement!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day