Date Night


About a week ago I was giving Talon a hard time because we hadn't really been out on a "date". We do stuff together all the time and we have friends over for date night, but we just hadn't been out the two of us. So, last Friday when I met him on campus for lunch, he asked if I wanted to go out with him that night. This is how it went down:

We picked up dinner at Pita Pit. We then took my dad's humungous van and had a picnic at 1st dam.

After the picnic we pulled out my dad's tandem kayak. Yep, you heard right... tandem. Like a canoe, only better because it's a kayak.




After we learned a little bit about how canoeing and kayaking are like building a good marriage (you need to make sure you are rowing TOGETHER), we had a lot of fun.

I love spending time with Tal and it was nice to get out and do something just the two of us! Next week, the tandem bicycle!

Comments

Erin Davis said…
So cute! We miss you guys! :)
Shaela said…
Sounds like a fun date...!
Mike and I were just talking the other night about how it would be fun to double with you guys the next time you are in town with Tal's family. Give us a call, we would love it!
Susan said…
I need to remember to take my camera when Clark and I go on dates. You two are so cute!
DeeAura said…
I love that! Good job on the dating... ;)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day