Birthday for Brigham


Any of you who know my brother-in-law Brigham know what a GREAT time we have when he's around! He's always looking for fun things to do and fun games to play. Well, Brigham celebrated his 26th B-day yesterday... so I thought I'd give a little ode to Brigham:


Brigham is so fun
He keeps you on the run
When playing Mario Kart Wii
He always beats Me
He is a crazy climber
and he loves to be a rhymer
his accents are so good
it makes you think you should
try your hand at irish
or speaking fish.
I realize this poem
is kind of borin'
But Brig, happy b-day
I hope you'll have time to play!


Happy Birthday Brother Brigham! We're sure lucky you married into our family!

Comments

Chelsea said…
I thought that was awesome! I love the poem and as soon as Brig gets home he is sitting down in front of the computer to read it himself! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day