Manipulation...


Manipulate: to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage.

Many of you have met or seen pictures of this guy:

Well, I am sad to tell you all that he is a MANIPULATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!! This guy whines to get what he wants... he makes little puppy dog faces so you feel extremely guilty... and he is currently WORSE because my mom is in NY with the Hill Cumorah Pageant so Chelsea and I are having to take turns watching him.

All I can say is that it is RIDICULOUS how much attention this guy needs. He has already weaseled his way into:
-numerous treats
-midnight potty breaks
-coming to visit our apartment SO I COULD TAKE A FLIPPIN' SHOWER!!!
-licking my dinner plate
-walks
-going outside so he can "potty" aka- run outside for 2 seconds to receive a treat upon re-entering the house
-and making me feel extremely guilty every time I have to leave him for a few hours

I'm in the middle of a moral dilemma. The residents and other managers need me to be here at Pine View and be dependable... but Barkley seems to need me to give him attention.

Should be an easy one to figure out... anyone know any good dog hypnotism?

Comments

Whitney Baldwin said…
The manipulation, the guilt, the numerous potty trips, licking your dinner plate..... yep-- definitely sounds like having a baby. Only kidding.... but seriously.
I found your blog! Looking forward to pics of the New York trip, so you better take some good ones!
Shae and Jake said…
I love that you are playing settlers of catan! fun game! lets play it again sometime...like when I come visit you! :)
Shirlene said…
But he is so dang cute! And pretty much the best dog in the whole world!!! And thanks for tending:)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day