The Journey to Become
I know I don't do this much but ... here it is my 2ND real blog post. Crazy ... I know. Well this past week Nicole and I had the wonderful opportunity to speak in our new ward. I won't go into to much detail about, what I must say were our amazing talks, but I was grateful for the opportunity to reflect on life and the wonderful blessing I enjoy in my life. Life really is a journey to become ... to become a better individual and develop talents and passions to the fullest. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to pursue dreams. Often the greatest rewards lie in the greatest struggles. I love the poem by Robert Frost:

Two roads diverged in a wood,
And I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the
Difference.
Life will often present two roads ... possibly two roads that will get you to where you want to be. Often one though, will be more challenging and push you to your limits and you will wonder why you even took the road to begin with when the other was less challenging and goes to the same place. However, would you have been the same person had you taken that road? I am coming to realize in a very personal way, the Road less Traveled By, really does and can make all the difference in Life's journey of BECOMING.
Thanks babe for all your love and support you've given me and continue to do so, as I take on this bumpy and rough road! I love you tons!
This is an amazing artist who wrote a song called "Drifting." I love it and thought it worked well with the thought of fun, peaceful times on Life's Journey. Enjoy it!

Two roads diverged in a wood,
And I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the
Difference.
Life will often present two roads ... possibly two roads that will get you to where you want to be. Often one though, will be more challenging and push you to your limits and you will wonder why you even took the road to begin with when the other was less challenging and goes to the same place. However, would you have been the same person had you taken that road? I am coming to realize in a very personal way, the Road less Traveled By, really does and can make all the difference in Life's journey of BECOMING.
Thanks babe for all your love and support you've given me and continue to do so, as I take on this bumpy and rough road! I love you tons!
This is an amazing artist who wrote a song called "Drifting." I love it and thought it worked well with the thought of fun, peaceful times on Life's Journey. Enjoy it!
Comments