It could have been mine



I've really been wanting a piano. It doesn't need to be nice... and I would even take a little electric diddy, if it did what I needed it to. I think it would be a wonderful addition to our home... so, I got on ebay and was looking at electric keyboards. Most of them were fairly reasonably priced, and they were in good condition, but eh. I got really excited over a few that had A PEDAL. Holy smokes... and then, I saw it:

A Calvinova and bench selling for $500. No bids and ending in, well 10 mins. by now. Only problem, LOCAL ONLY... pick up ONLY. The seller is only selling because they are moving and can't take the piano with them. It is in great condition. Calvinovas like this one usually cost $1500 +... sadness. If only I could drive to CA to pick it up.

Comments

Karl Hite said…
SORRY~! check costco, we picked up a new diddy for about that price. Obviously lower quality, but similar appearance and features. Good Luck!
Belinda Olsen said…
Time for a road trip! :-) Next time friend.
Heather said…
I totally feel your pain. I longed for a piano for years after we got married. Finally when we bought our first house (eight years later) I convinced my mom and dad to give me theirs:) Good luck!
Janalee said…
uh....sorry to be the blunt one here, but try Ksl.You can find real treasures on there!
Shirlene said…
One day, my darling.
You should have come to California to get it, and visit me while you were at it! xo

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day