I'm tired...




And there really isn't a great reason for it. Last night my mom asked me to pick up my little brother from his movie which should have been ending "soon"... well, after some confusion as to who was actually picking him up (I must admit I wasn't in a great mood about it all)... I got him... and his friend who lives 15 minutes away. So... after letting them all know of my angst, I took them home. I tried to be diplomatic, explain that I was frustrated with the situation and not mad at anyone... but I was tired, and a little bugged... and I knew this morning would be early. But, as I fell asleep a little after 12:30 am, I knew that I would rather know that my little brother and his friends were home safe than get my beauty sleep.

So... this morning I did NOT look like this on my run:

I looked a bit more like this:

But, life teaches us these lessons for a good reason. I know that the patience I lack is needed and I'll make someday... right?

I'm going to go take a nap.

Comments

Missy said…
Nicole! I found your blog on Melissa's blog... you guys are so cute! I suggest taking your naps/ relaxing by the pool, those seem to be the best!! Anyways I hope all is well!
DeeAura said…
I felt exactly that way yesterday when I went running. Sick, and you'd think I never worked out a day in my life. Too. dang. tired. We could talk soon, please. Okay, thank you. I love you!
Ann said…
It was so fun to hear from you and then find your blog as well. I haven't seen you in forever. Congrats on your marriage! The pics on your blog of your siblings look exactly as I remember them...I probably would hardly recognize them all grown up!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day