Ok Ok... I'll post something!

Much more to come, but WE MOVED IN TO OUR NEW PLACE!!!! We are ALMOST 100% set up too! I really love it! I'll post pictures sometime soon. The other managers couldn't be better people to work with! The summer citizens are great, although sometimes needy, and our new ward is wonderful. I was worried because Talon and I loved our old ward SOOOO much. But we felt really strongly that we needed to attend our new ward as soon as we moved in and that that new ward needed to be the Family Ward. It is great! We felt a part of the ward immediately! Here's to two years of managing bliss! :)

Comments

Damaris said…
I'm glad things are working out over there. We'll miss you guys!
Susan said…
Exciting stuff! I am excited to see your new place! We might have to christen it with a game of hand and foot when we come up next...
Janalee said…
awesome! we miss you guys!! but glad to hear things are going well!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day