The apartment and other fun times

Here come the promised pictures of the apartment!!! The real thing is a lot better, so you'll all have to come visit us soon!

We really love the extra space. Our front room looks a little different now because we have my parents old couch from down in their family room. It is COMFY!! Talon's especially happy to have a couch he can strech out on! Thanks mom and dad!

We've been up to quite a lot since we moved in and OUT of my parent's place. Weddings, playing with friends, ending a school year, saying goodbye to students and colleagues who are now friends, visiting the family in C-ville, and much more. Instead of blog about it all... I put together a slide show... enjoy... WARNING: it may take some time to watch.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: The past little while
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Comments

Unknown said…
Very nice. Looks like you guys have been busy. Jealous of the big kitchen and two bathrooms.
Susan said…
I made the slide show..wahoo! Your apartment looks great!! (:
Megh said…
I watched your slide show, and I miss you guys! Trip to Milwaukee??? Well, your apartment is FABULOUS! What a great setup! I'm so happy for you guys!
Mindy said…
I can never get this slideshow to work. Never. :(
DeeAura said…
Oh, I miss those apartments! :) I must see you. Soon.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day