Sometimes the light turns on


Well, Talon and I have still been walking by faith and enjoying living with my parents, but just waiting to see what the Lord had planned for us. A week ago we were in the temple and we both felt like things were going to work out, we just needed to be PATIENT. As we got out of the temple, I had a voicemail from the owner of Pine View apartments (the ones we were hoping to manage) and he said he would like to interview us this Thursday. Well, we went to the interview, and felt really good about everything, and sure enough, Friday morning, he called and WE GOT THE JOB!!!! We couldn't be happier to start calling this place:



Our home! So, as of June 6th, we're official! Wish us luck!

Comments

Belinda Olsen said…
Congrats! That is perfect for the two of you! Love you loads!
Megh said…
YAY! That's so exciting! That will be a good gig! I'm just so happy for you guys, with the managing job, and grad school, and everything. You two amaze me!
Avree said…
Congrats! My little brother and his friends are going to be living at pineview next year, they lived there last year also and hated the managers so hopefully you're replacing the mean ones! :)
Bridget said…
Congratulations! But, you're still going to go to our ward, right? Okay, probably not, so we're going to miss you a ton. Great news for you, though!
Damaris said…
Woo Hoo! I'm so glad things worked out for you!
Chelle said…
Congrats! That will be great for you guys.
DeeAura said…
YOU GOT IT!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!! This is the best news of the day! I'm sorry I just barely saw it! I knew you'd get it! I loved pineview. Super place. I'm excited for you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day