For my hunk


Or should I say handsome? Hot? I don't even know what he would like me to call him, but my WONDERFUL husband just celebrated a birthday! If I could only put into words what he means to me... I really can't. But, as a blogger, I will try my hand at some piece of cheesy poetic nonsense that will hopefully put a smile on many faces including Talon's!

T- trusts in the Lord in all he does
A- adventurous and always adoring ME
L- loving to no end and laughing when it's funny
O- overachieving, outgoing, and on top of my world
N- never done... he always wants to do more for all around him.

Talon! Happy Birthday! I love you so very very much! I am so excited that we've celebrated so much together... here's to a great eternity!

Comments

Dana said…
Happy Birthday Talon from the Texas Hicken's!!!
Shirlene said…
We love him too! Woot, Woot!
Chelsea said…
Yay! Happy Birthday Talon!
Tera said…
Happy Birthday Talon! I love this post. You two are so cute together.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day