Amazing music

This past weekend Nicole and I had the chance to spend some time with my family. It is always a party when we all get together. A favorite past time has always been to play music and listen to music. My little sister showed this to Nicole and me and we LOVED IT! So check it out.

On a more personal note I am so grateful for a wonderful wife who loves and supports me through the crazy times of life. She is an amazing woman and I truly am the luckiest man alive to have her by my side. I am so grateful for her love of music and love of life. I love you babe!


Comments

Dana said…
LOVED that!!
Mindy said…
He's got some pretty mean forearm muscles!!!
Mindy said…
Ohhh, and he plays the piano extremely well too!!
Susan said…
I love it! When the sheet music comes out we need to get it and play it together, friend! YEAH!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day