Walking by Faith

Well, as you know if you've been reading my blog, Talon and I have had to make some pretty big decisions lately. We've been trying to put our trust in the Lord and follow His direction and guidance. Well, it reminds me a lot of a few of my FAVORITE Scriptures/churchy thoughts. In 2 Cor. 5:7 it states: " 7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) ". This has always been one of my very favorite scriptures because it suggests and symbolizes us taking the Lord's hand and following Him. It also reminds me of a segment from Indiana Jones where he comes to the end of a tunnel and it opens up into a HUGE (not small by any definition) chasm of darkness. Well, he's told to take a "leap of faith", but there is only darkness... nowhere to jump other than the dark abyss... however, as he leaps, he lands on something. He takes some sand and throws it across to find there is a walkway, however small, on which he can cross to the other side. Well, that is where Talon and I are currently... taking the leap, walking into the darkness and hoping that we will be caught or find a light.

As such, we just moved from here:

In with these fine folks:

Yes, they are my parents. The move is temporary while we figure out our housing situation for the next couple of years. Our contract at Aggie Village was up and as much as we LOVE living there (the people there are AMAZING and I hope I can still be part of their social gatherings), we have applied for a managing position at a single student apartment complex and won't find out for probably another month. So, we needed to find a temporary place to stay. Luckily, my parents kinda like us, so they said we could crash at their place for A COUPLE OF MONTHS!!! They are sooo good to us! I feel so blessed that both my parents and Talon's parents would do anything to take care of us.

So... does anyone have a flashlight? I'm getting a little scared. :)
Comments
We will be up there this weekend, see you then :)