Ahhh... the Joys of Spring Break
Today begins a week of NO SCHOOL!!! Spring Break is glorious! Let's hear a shout for no teaching this week... However, this week I plan to:

1. Get our windshield replaced
2. Downgrade our phone bill
3. Go to the bank
4. Disable our printer for re-use-able printer cartridges
5. Exercise every day
6. Paint my little sisters room and headboard
7. Get my old room ready for re-painting
8. Do my other sister's lobby and lawn displays for the upcoming Student Body Elections
9. re-read To Kill a Mockingbird
10. Read Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes
11. Look at apartments
12. Attend possible Graduate classes
13. Figure out funny billing
14. Change my name on my social security card
15. Sort through all of our STUFF
16. Possibly start packing some of said STUFF for if we find an apartment in said SEARCH
17. Read my scriptures every day
18. Make our budget FLIPPIN' awesome
19. DI run with Said STUFF That we don't need or want
20. make sure my parent's dog can go pee every once in a while
Don't worry... I promised Talon I'd remember to feed and bathe myself.
Oh, and I should probably RELAX for a minute or two! Wish me luck!

1. Get our windshield replaced
2. Downgrade our phone bill
3. Go to the bank
4. Disable our printer for re-use-able printer cartridges
5. Exercise every day
6. Paint my little sisters room and headboard
7. Get my old room ready for re-painting
8. Do my other sister's lobby and lawn displays for the upcoming Student Body Elections
9. re-read To Kill a Mockingbird
10. Read Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes
11. Look at apartments
12. Attend possible Graduate classes
13. Figure out funny billing
14. Change my name on my social security card
15. Sort through all of our STUFF
16. Possibly start packing some of said STUFF for if we find an apartment in said SEARCH
17. Read my scriptures every day
18. Make our budget FLIPPIN' awesome
19. DI run with Said STUFF That we don't need or want
20. make sure my parent's dog can go pee every once in a while
Don't worry... I promised Talon I'd remember to feed and bathe myself.
Oh, and I should probably RELAX for a minute or two! Wish me luck!
Comments