Spring Break- A New Hope


So.. as the saga continues... Talon and I went and played Tennis, walked around historic downtown, where I suddenly realized that the Target Brand version of Claritin has Antihistamines and is NOT for Nicole to take when wanting to walk around St. George. I felt like the kid in this YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs (copy and paste it). We were walking and suddenly, without thinking about the tie to the youtube video... I said, "I feel funny!" and I did... feel funny. So we got in the car and I let the weirdness pass. Then, we toured Dixie State Campus. I have a very weird fixation with college campuses. I LOVE THEM! So, we cruised and looked at everything.


Next we traveled the short distance to Vegas to see our great friends Susan and Clark Johnson. They're getting ready to have a little baby boy in about a month and it was SOOO good to see them!!!



ALSO... let it be known that Susan and I WON hand and foot for the FIRST TIME EVER against Talon and Clark. The victory was sweet! and the dinner and dessert weren't too bad either!

Comments

Susan said…
YEAH!!! Victory is sweet! Don't worry, the proof is hanging on the fridge, and it will be for a LONG time to come!

It was so fun to see you guys! (:

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day