One down, three to go


So... this has been on the down low for a bit now, but I applied to masters programs in English and Political Science at both USU and the U of U. I have heard back from 1 department. The English Department at USU offers me, not only a place as one of their graduate students, but an annual stipend and Graduate Intructorship. My ideal would be to attend USU (cheap, close, husband attends there, you know, the practical stuff), and to study Poli Sci, but the jury is apparently still out. I'm hoping to hear from the department at USU and both departments at the U in the next few weeks. I'm also hoping for at Teaching Assistantship at USU in poli sci. Pray for me... with budget cuts going the way they are, there is no knowing.

Well, here's to going on in education!

Comments

DeeAura said…
CONGRATS!!!! YAHOOO!!!! Keep this baby posted! I'll keep checking back. Love you!
Janalee said…
Hey good luck! I hope you get in up here and stay up here but that is just me being selfish!
Ben Clarke said…
I'm rooting for you Nicole. Good luck, my friend.
Mike said…
That is so cool! Congratulations... and good luck with the rest of the departments!
Heather said…
Yeah, I'm thinking you're totally going to dominate. It's fun to look at your blog and see all that's going on in your life. By the way, I'll be in Logan later this month to visit my brother Aaron. We'll have to hook up.
Scott

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day