Guess What????



So, for anyone wondering why I have to pee all the time, cry at the drop of a hat, am constantly eating, and SLEEPY 24-7, this might shed some light on the situation!!!!




Oh, cute huh? Foot Anderson is on his way! He'll be arriving just in time for Halloween! October 15th is the due date! Time for fun and shopping for blue!

OH WAIT!!! All of those symptoms for pregnant people have plagued my life since I was 16. Maybe I'm just a tired, emotional, hungry girl.... APRIL FOOLS!!!! Love you all!

Comments

Shirlene said…
You are SO grounded!
Chelsea said…
hehe...so I was thinking you were going to say that you heard about the TA ship for Political science. I was wrong. Good news for sure. Congrats on finally figuring out your problema!
Tera said…
Funny! Thanks for the laugh.
Mindy said…
I.am.a.sucker.

Good one, woman!
Tori said…
I totally fell for it!! Good Work!!
{haley} said…
Graduate school + pregnancy doesn't really work, does it?? :) Congrats on grad school though!!
HolmesWare said…
I agree with Janalee! :)
Alison said…
Hehehe! Careful there...I pulled that one last year on my blog and now the joke is 3 and a 1/2 months old and giving me lots of smiles!

P.S. Hope you don't mind my stumbling upon your blog and peaking in every once in a while. I enjoy reading your entertaining writing style. Good luck in Grad school!
You really had me going for a second. Good Joke
Susan said…
Haha...nice try friend..that baby is WAY too developed to be in your tiny little belly right now! (:

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day