acceptance or deliverance?




Well, I've neglected telling people about this, but I heard from the U of Us English Department... and needless to say the letter was short. However, I was really shocked because my application looked pristine for an English Department, even theirs. So, I did some research and apparently there are some loop holes one must jump through that I was not aware of... but-->

I think I'm thinking of it as a deliverance rather than a rejection, because now I have another reason to NOT COMMUTE to Salt Lake every week.

To redeem my ego, I heard from USUs Political Science Department and it was a YES!!!

So, I'm going to USU in the fall, I've let my principal and district know, and now all I have to do is decide whether I'm going to study English or Political Science. I know it will be a great time and I'm really excited for the opportunity to get my masters.

Comments

Susan said…
Yay for USU! Who wants to go to the U anyway?? (: I remember back when we were applying for Physical Therapy schools, we considered the U at first, but in the end didn't even bother applying. As we understood it, applying for any upper-ed program there is...well...political, to say the least. But I am jealous that you get to be in Logan: I sure miss that place! Congrats!!
Tera said…
I am so happy for you. I know you will do well. Will it be hard to transfer back from teacher to student?
DeeAura said…
Yahoo for USU!! :) I'm so excited for you! Back to school, back to school...wait. You've been schooling the whole time. Silly. :)
Ben Clarke said…
Congratulations my friend. You'll do great. Best of luck. I heartily recommend making prank calls to the schools who rejected you. It did wonders for my self-esteem.
HolmesWare said…
That is so exciting Nicole!! Congrats on USU!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day