World Tour has begun

Yesterday I played two tours and won about $5000 all on my own! I bet you didn't know that I was so talented and bringing in such cash! Well, my world tour is going really well as I battle on my pink guitar and visit countries across the world. Just yesterday I played gigs in Poland, Sweden, and New York City. I must say that I wooed the men and the women all wanted to be me as I rocked out on stage with thousands of screaming fans. Why haven't you heard of me? Well, I suppose that would be because it was on Guitar Hero on our new Wii! We've been having so much fun as we play! In fact, the other day we played for over 6 hours! It's fun when Talon and I play in tours together... and we have battles when we have friends over! Yeah for Guitar Hero!
Comments