Joys of Winter

Unlike my mom, I LOVE SNOW and I LOVE WINTER SPORTS!!! I have always enjoyed the snow. In fact, I remember the first time my family went away for Christmas to somewhere where there wasn't snow. I was utterly disappointed! I am very happy that I now live in a city full of snow and fun! My mom always tells us we're grounded for saying that we like snow, but after the snow sports start up, It's definitely worth it. Talon and I went skiing at the Canyons last week. I took a day off from teaching (sore throat coming on... I needed some fresh air :) ) and we went down and skiied and then visited his family.
Then, lucky for us, yesterday we went to opening day at Beaver Mountain with Melanie and Dustin. I didn't get any good pictures of anyone skiing (hopefully those are coming after tomorrow), but the ride home was fun!
I hope this encourages you all to more more avid fans of winter sports!
Comments
Best,
Ben
http://gardenoftheforkingpaths.blogspot.com/