HELP!!!!

I'm shopping for two men this year... Talon, and my Father. I need help! What would your father or husband really want? How do I make it extra special. You know Tal and I are technically still newly weds and this is our first Christmas married... I want to make it really cool... and my dad is pretty special to me... HELP ME! Ideas welcome, pleaded for, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know your ideas!!!!

Comments

I've got nothin'! But if you do get any great ideas I would love them to get passed along to me:)
Hi!! It was so easy to find your blog :-)....I just got onto Deeaura's blog, and Voiila!!

Thanks for saying hi today. I'll make sure to link you on our blog!

Love ya!
Mindy said…
Uhm ... Dad's are officially the hardest to shop for because a) they already have everything they want and b) they can afford anything they want but don't have. I.am.no.help.there. :(

Talon: You could write a 101 reasons why you love him list ... Or, you could have his family and friends write him little letters and you can compile them together in a scrapbook-type deal. Uhm, that's all I have. Sorry! :) Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day