Halloween Horrors


Whoa!!! Halloween was such a PARTY!!!! My parents told Talon and I that we should have a Halloween Party at their house since my mom would be out of town, so, WE DID! First we went to the Ward Halloween Party and I HAD to take pictures of all the cute primary kids! I love working with them!
And then... THE PARTY!!! We had some of our friends from our married ward over, and I have to tell you, IT WAS SOOO FUN!!! These couples are so much fun! We had the Moores (of course), The Snelgroves, Sargents, Lofleys, Bouchers, Snows, and the Laytons. So funny!!!

We had the couples fight for donuts on a string, and bob for apples, and then finally, a rip roarin' game of Battle of the sexes! Sadly, the men won, but we put up a good fight! So much fun! I think Halloween is becoming one of my new favorite holidays! Check out the slideshow to see all the great pictures from the night!
Click to play Halloween '08
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Comments

Susan said…
Ok friend I am responding to your comment on my halloween post. We are coming up for Thanksgiving and will be in Logan until Sunday...wahoo!! We will definitely have to get together and play. Can't wait to see you guys!
(oh, and as far as our pumpkin carving talents go...one word...patterns!)
Rhonda said…
Nicole-
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!! It was fun to catch up on your life by reading yours. You and your husband are so cute together and it sounds like he is a great guy. I am so happy for you! Hope you have a great day!
-Rhonda

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day