Celebrations!!!!



What a wonderful weekend! On Friday I took the day off to take a big test, and then Talon and I went to the high school's production of GREASE! It was a really cute show! Then on Saturday, I was awoken to the sound of Talon saying, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" We opened presents (which were so great) and then had a wonderful day filled with lots of fun!

- Opened great presents
- Watched Jane Austin movies
- Went to Salt Lake with my family
- Attended the Salt Lake Temple
- Ate an AMAZING dinner at Rodizio Grill
- Got a NEW BIKE for my Birthday from Talon and his family
- Watched more Jane Austin



What a Wonderful Day! I am so grateful for my family and their love! What a lucky girl I am!

Comments

DeeAura said…
And I did not call you. *hanging my head in shame* But I thought about you! I wished you happy birthday in my mind...I swear it! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. Sure love you. :)
Melissa said…
Happy Birthday Nicole! Sounds like you had a great day!
Susan said…
Yay for your cute family! And Yay for your birthday! Like I texted to you you have to wait until I come up tomorrow to get your card. Love ya!
Happy Birthday, Nicole! I hope if you watched "Sense and Sensibility" that you thought of me, if only in passing. Love you, cousin!
Megh said…
Happy late Birthday! And we still haven't caught each other on the phone- I'm working on that. I miss you, girl!
Megh said…
Happy late Birthday! And we still haven't caught each other on the phone- I'm working on that. I miss you, girl!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day