Thanks for comments


Hey all! I so appreciate your comments. I hope I didn't offend anyone with my last post! I just feel that we all need to know exactly what we are voting on. It's not merely a making it ok to have homosexual relations issue. It is an issue that will then effect adoption agencies, churches, schools, any company that doesn't recognize homosexual partners will lose everything. That is why I would encourage you to vote yes on proposition 8. I understand that there are many great people who would disagree with me, and that's fine. But please make sure you've all looked into every implication before you decide, and before you start telling others how to vote.

Love you all!

Comments

Mindy said…
I see absolutely no reason to apologize for offending anyone. :) Your intent was *not* to offend, so anyone who was, that is their issue.

In my mind there is ONE issue here and only ONE issue: what is God asking us to do? If we truly believe that President Monson is a prophet of God, then GOD is asking the people to vote YES on Proposition 8.

It is simple as that.

I believe Thomas S. Monson *is* God's living prophet on the earth today. I know it. I will do, to the best of my ability, whatever he asks beacuse it is God asking.

Nicole: I sure do LOVE YOU!
Avree said…
Hi Nicole! I'm glad you found my blog! I'll add you to my list so I can stay updated on what you're up to! Your hubby is cute and it seems like you're doing well! I loved your posts on this issue. I don't think you need to worry about offending people. People read this blog because they're your friends and family and it's totally fine to express your opinions.
Ben Clarke said…
You were fine to express your opinion, Nicole. I hope you took my disagreement only as a difference in opinion--I was certainly not offended. It's important to realize that for many faithful LDS members, voting against Prop 8 isn't disobeying the prophet. Your opinion will always be incredibly valuable to me.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day