One Year ago
One year ago I was in a very different situation than I now find myself:

- I was single, living with 3 roommates, who were also single
- I was in a new relationship with a boy named Talon, and he hadn't even kissed me... we did hold hands

- I was student teaching
- I was done with the LSAT (thank heavens)
- I was unsure of my future in a BIG way
- I was happy for my sister who had just gotten engaged
- I was living in Bridgerland
- I was serving as the Ward Web Administrator
- I was teaching piano lessons for a job
- I was learning by doing with teaching
- I was scared of the future, but trying to lean on my faith
- I was excited for the future

Now...

- I am married, living with my amazing, goodlooking, and so romantic husband
- He's kissed me... today even!

- I am teaching
- I am not in Law School
- I'm still uncertain of my future, but I know I have someone to figure it out with
- I am so glad that last night my sister and brother-in-law came over and chatted with us till late hours... what a blessing to have them so close.
- I am living in Aggie Village, married student housing
- I am serving in the Primary Presidency
- I teach high school as a job
- I am STILL learning by doing with teaching
- I am STILL learning to lean on my faith
- I am STILL excited for the future...
- AND, there's even proof... I am STILL dating my wonderful husband! We went to the USU homecoming dance. It was a little freaky when I ran into a few of my old students from last year who are now freshman at USU. WEIRD! "Hi Mrs. Anderson... Miss Hicken... uh... oh dear"
Here's the proof: (tal had just rubbed his eyes so he looks a little stoned...)




- I was single, living with 3 roommates, who were also single
- I was in a new relationship with a boy named Talon, and he hadn't even kissed me... we did hold hands
- I was student teaching
- I was done with the LSAT (thank heavens)
- I was unsure of my future in a BIG way
- I was happy for my sister who had just gotten engaged
- I was living in Bridgerland
- I was serving as the Ward Web Administrator
- I was teaching piano lessons for a job
- I was learning by doing with teaching
- I was scared of the future, but trying to lean on my faith
- I was excited for the future

Now...
- I am married, living with my amazing, goodlooking, and so romantic husband
- He's kissed me... today even!
- I am teaching
- I am not in Law School
- I'm still uncertain of my future, but I know I have someone to figure it out with
- I am so glad that last night my sister and brother-in-law came over and chatted with us till late hours... what a blessing to have them so close.
- I am living in Aggie Village, married student housing
- I am serving in the Primary Presidency
- I teach high school as a job
- I am STILL learning by doing with teaching
- I am STILL learning to lean on my faith
- I am STILL excited for the future...
- AND, there's even proof... I am STILL dating my wonderful husband! We went to the USU homecoming dance. It was a little freaky when I ran into a few of my old students from last year who are now freshman at USU. WEIRD! "Hi Mrs. Anderson... Miss Hicken... uh... oh dear"
Here's the proof: (tal had just rubbed his eyes so he looks a little stoned...)
Comments