The glory of me

Ok... So, Susan said that anyone who read her tag instead of working was tagged... consider me... guilty! And... the rules are: On google image, you have to type the following answers into Google image search and choose only one from the first page of results to represent your answer.

My Age:


Place I've been:

VALENCIA, SPAIN

Place I want to visit:

VENICE, ITALY

Favorite Place:

LA SUISSE!!!

Favorite object:


Favorite food:


Favorite color:


Birthplace:


Current hobby:


Favorite memory:

BUILDING HOUSES IN MEXICO

Bad Habit:


What I'm doing now:


I Tag: Chelsea, Mindy, and Heather Matthews!

Comments

Susan said…
Yay, thanks for doing my tag (slacker)! (: A good place to start for some really cute templates is www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. They've got a bunch to choose from, and some really good, easy instructions on how to use them. Good luck!! (:
DeeAura said…
Hahha! I like that tag. Funny. :)
Belinda Olsen said…
Super cute post! Love ya's comin' you're way. I also love your music...
Amanda said…
What a fun tag :) Although, I'm still not sure what your favorite color is...P.s. cute pumpkin background. I love fall!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day