Feeding the Hungry
Look who we found looking for something better to eat than frozen pizza and bad macaroni?


My mom is in Hawaii this week, and my Dad is down in Salt Lake just about every night recording with the choir, so Mel and Dust were all alone most nights... So, they came over for dinner! We had so much fun that even Barkley had to join us!

We don't hang out with them a whole lot since they are "too cool" for us, but it was so fun to have them around and to spend time with them! I love those kids! Chelsea and Brigham even dropped by this week. I LOVE my family! SOOO lucky!
My mom is in Hawaii this week, and my Dad is down in Salt Lake just about every night recording with the choir, so Mel and Dust were all alone most nights... So, they came over for dinner! We had so much fun that even Barkley had to join us!
We don't hang out with them a whole lot since they are "too cool" for us, but it was so fun to have them around and to spend time with them! I love those kids! Chelsea and Brigham even dropped by this week. I LOVE my family! SOOO lucky!
Comments