pursuit of health


Ok... so I've been inspired by my cousins the Hites. They are striving for better health and fitness, and I'm thinking (especially as I look in the mirror), that I'd feel pretty good about myself if I did the same. So... I'm making myself accountable by telling all of you about it! My goal is to lose aprox. 10-15 lbs. (which lies very healthily in my BMI) and drop 2-3 dress sizes. We'll see if this is really possible! I'm currently just around 130 lbs. and about a size 8-10. So... my goal, 120 lbs. and a beautifully happy size 4-6. Hooray! Here I come!

Comments

Mindy said…
Ah, there is nothing more beatiful than a pair of Nikes! :) If you ever need a running buddy, I think you still have my number! :)
Shirlene said…
Super skinny is highly over rated. Besides, you look fabulous.
DeeAura said…
I agree. :) Be healthy, my dear girl, but you're already BEAUTIFUL just the way you are. :)
Cali said…
I also wanted to let you know the joy of running without worrying about what to do with a baby! Good luck!
Megh said…
You know what? You have set the inspiration train in motion! Thank your cousins for motivating you, because YOU have motivated ME! I'm with you, girl- now let's cheer each other on. From far, far... far away!
Yay! Knowing that I (we) have inspired you inspires me to continue on the path of improved health. But I'll have to agree with everyone here - you're absolutely beautiful just as you are! But I never ever would discourage anyone from improving their health and/or fitness, so you go girl!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day