CONGRATS!!!!!
So... I just have to brag about some of my best friends for a moment. The other night, one of my best friends from high school had a baby girl. They named her Avalin (spelling?)... Congrats to Kami and Porter Macey!!!

Also, I JUST found out that my best friend Susan Krogh Johnson is going to be having a baby... So, congrats to Susan and Clark!!! I love you all and I'm so excited for all of you in your new adventure! Don't worry... I'm not about to jump on that band wagon quite yet! Besides, according to Cali, running without a baby is MUCH easier... ;)

Also, I JUST found out that my best friend Susan Krogh Johnson is going to be having a baby... So, congrats to Susan and Clark!!! I love you all and I'm so excited for all of you in your new adventure! Don't worry... I'm not about to jump on that band wagon quite yet! Besides, according to Cali, running without a baby is MUCH easier... ;)
Comments