Trying to be less negative


Sometimes I feel like that! For the last 5 or 6 years I have been working on getting my body to my "ideal". I hear that all women do that, but I fear I am worse. I keep thinking I'm this wanting this:


Well, It's a mind game, and the score is Nicole 0, Mind 100. I'm going to start working at it... again. I plan on exercising more (not so hard since I'm not the most disciplined), and eat less fatty foods. Hopefully it will all work out! So! Here's where I start! On to better health and more fitness!

(not so bad I suppose!)

Comments

Chelle said…
Amen, sister. Amen! I need to do the same thing.
Kami said…
yeah I'm wondering what my body will be like after I've had the baby... everyone says your body is never the same. This better be worth it ;-)
Mindy said…
Woman! You have the cutest figure with the smallest waiste EVAH. I don't know where your talk comes from on this matter! :)
Halsey said…
Hey you! Long time no see! Lexi told me a while ago that she thought you had gotten married so a very late CONGRATULATIONS! How fun to be teaching at LHS. What does your hubby do? I'm currently engaged and about to graduate-FINALLY! P.S. I loved the entry. Don't we ALL do that? Love ya!
kelsey said…
Hey Nicole! Cute blog! I don't think you are alone in this matter. And just to answer Kamis remark. Your body is NOT the same!! AH!

Kelsey (peck) Hadley

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day