Not just a mom... but a true hero!


Today we celebrate my mom's ... 25th birthday! (wow! I'm catching up... then I can start celebrating 25th birthdays for years too!) She is truly an amazing person and such an example of love and service. She has given her whole life starting about 24 years ago to her children. She does everything from making playdough, to teaching us to cook, clean, and sew, to driving us to practice, lessons, and friend's homes. Our mom truly sacrifices all for us, and we appreciate EVERYTHING she does! I know sometimes it doesn't seem like we are grateful or care, but my mom is truly an angel, and I guarantee my father would agree! You've taught your children to put the gospel first, and you've now finally started to see some of the fruits of that hard labor!
Thanks mom for everything you've taught me through word and example. I owe everything I am and will become to you and your love for the gospel and the Savior. Thanks for helping to instill in me a love for the most important thing ever, the gospel and atonement of Jesus Christ! I love you! Happy Birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day