Back in the saddle again...


Well, summer is now officially over for me. Tomorrow the students come back! I'm not sure yet how I'm feeling about it all yet. I feel like the summer flew right by me without even letting me enjoy it! I am excited about new students and new, fun challenges! It should be fun! Wish me luck!

Comments

Mindy said…
Okay ... Since you told me to, I will: GOOD LUCK! :) I still want to drop by and see your classroom one of these days. It would take me less than three minutes to walk to your classroom from my office. The end. :)
Tori said…
Good Luck...I think it will be a fun adventure for you!!
Cali said…
haha.. the fun begins again! We just got down here to provo, Bry started orientation today! CRAZY!
DeeAura said…
You're only the best English teacher of all time, so this is a cake walk for you. But Good Luck!!!! :) Sure love you!!!
Belinda Olsen said…
'Take Luck!' Things will go great for you this trimester! Haave fun with 2 of your siblings at LHS. I can only imagine how fun that will be. We still need to go to dinner or something inbetween school and the other kind of school for you :-) You're great! Make a great day!
Kami said…
why couldn't I have taken English from you?? I bet you're an awesome teacher!
Erin Davis said…
Good luck! It snuck up on Sharli too! I hope you have good students. Cute blog you guys!
Alison said…
Good luck and don't be too hard on 'em with those spurs!
Megh said…
Good Luck! Do all the schools start as early as LHS? We don't start until Sep. 2nd out here! Well, we miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day