Ode to Macs


We once used Dell and Lenavo
but we found we had no where to go
when we wanted great music and movies
there was only one way to please
it was by switching to macbooks forever.

I first got a mac when college was done
Dad's hand-me-down was really quite fun.
But, he got the one I so desired
And for a moment I thought he'd better be fired.
But alas, it was a macbook and that was my choice.

Now that I'm gainfully employed
We have a little money to buy some new toys
Tal and I saved and then came the time
to get the macbook to finish this rhyme.
The macbook family has begun.

Now tell me, wasn't that some fun?!?!?!

Comments

Tori said…
Once you Mac you never go back!! Ha ha, hey you need to update more! How's married life going for you? And Pickleville as well??
Belinda Olsen said…
That was super cute! I wish we had a macbook. I agree with Tori, I want to know how Pickleville is going?!?!?!?
Aubrey said…
MAC's are honestly the ONLY way to go. Good choice! I hope you're doing well! You look like you are! :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day